Signup for free 52-pages excerpt
Your shopping cart is empty
Visit the shop
Order nowMore Details
World War-D is available at 50% discount ($9.99) in case packs of 18 books. Only apply to entire cases Ideal for fundraising for advocacy groups, Medical Marijuana dispensaries, or any organization or business related with legalization activism. Help spread the word. Bring intelligent discussion to the debate. Offer pragmatic and realistic solutions.Or order from Amazon(Prices and charges may differ)
Follow me on Twitter
Follow World War-D on Facebook
- Obama promise massive drug policy reform … again! Will he deliver this time around?
- Drug Policy Reform on the move
- Uruguay lower house passes marijuana legalization bill
- Uruguay poised to make history on July 31, with OAS blessings
- MMJ likely to turn 20 in the US on August 4, 2013
- Marijuana legalization scheduled for July 31 vote in Uruguayan Parliament with tacit OAS support
- OAS Secretary General Presents Historic Drug Policy Report
- Brazil between decriminalization and mandatory minimum sentencing
- Happy 420 from World War-D: $4.20 on 4/20
- Lt. Gov. Gavin Newsom calls for marijuana legalization at 2013 CADEM Convention
- Uruguay could become the first country in the world to legalize marijuana.
- Drug policy reform in the world: major events of 2013
- As gays rights hit mainstream, what can drug policy activists learn from the gay-rights movement?
- Use of illegal drugs by politicians following prohibition
- Drug Warriors urge the Obama administration to nip marijuana legalization in the bud, let’s push back!
- Imagine … a nightmarish scenario! You don’t have to imagine, it’s already here.
- Czech President Signs Medical Marijuana Bill; US Congress Warming up to Marijuana Policy Reform
- Czech Republic President Signs Bill Legalizing Medical Marijuana
- International Anti Corruption Day: Help UNODC to see the light on war on drugs and corruption
- Marijuana legalization debate at the US Congress
- War on drugs and gun control are tied together by Larry Lease on Colombia, Uruguay, Guatemala: Drug Policy Reform on the Move in Latin America
- Homepage on Colombia, Uruguay, Guatemala: Drug Policy Reform on the Move in Latin America
- How the War on Drugs and Gun Control are connected! | Eye On The Nation on Colombia, Uruguay, Guatemala: Drug Policy Reform on the Move in Latin America
- Jeffrey Dhywood on Read the first chapter
- Brian Lee on Read the first chapter
- drugreporters on Legalization-advocacy groups
- chris woodward on Uruguay first country in the world to legalize and control marijuana?
- Jose798454 on Uruguay lower house passes marijuana legalization bill
- Frank Keane on Uruguay lower house passes marijuana legalization bill
- “The move is followed very closely in the region, desperately looking for alternatives to the failed…” | tumblr backups on Uruguay lower house passes marijuana legalization bill
- admin on Uruguay poised to make history on July 31, with OAS blessings
- Ulike reguleringsforslag for produksjon og salg av cannabis | LUHM on Uruguay lower house passes marijuana legalization bill
- Juan Palenzuela on Uruguay poised to make history on July 31, with OAS blessings
- Redus on Uruguay poised to make history on July 31, with OAS blessings
- Alüminyum Boru on MMJ likely to turn 20 in the US on August 4, 2013
- biard on Uruguay poised to make history on July 31, with OAS blessings
- ray ban wayfarer on Readers’ reviews
- admin on As gays rights hit mainstream, what can drug policy activists learn from the gay-rights movement?
- Klaus Thymann on As gays rights hit mainstream, what can drug policy activists learn from the gay-rights movement?
- Kid de Winter on As gays rights hit mainstream, what can drug policy activists learn from the gay-rights movement?
Find it on Amazon
Category Archives: legalización de la mariguana
2012 fue un año crucial y un momento crítico para la Política Global de Drogas. Un repaso de los eventos mayor de 2012 desde las declaraciones del Presidente de Guatemala Otto Perez Molina hasta la victoria por la legalización de … Continue reading
Click here for English version El gobierno uruguayo anunció el 20 de junio que enviaría una iniciativa de ley para la legalización de la venta de la mariguana (la posesión y uso ya son legales en este país). Si se … Continue reading
Haga clic aquí para versión en español On November 15, the government of Uruguay submitted to its parliament a proposal for the legalization of the sale of marijuana under state control (possession and use of marijuana is already legal in … Continue reading
Nueva York, 01 de octubre de 2012 Los Gobiernos de Colombia, Guatemala y México, convencidos de que la delincuencia organizada transnacional y, en especial, la violencia que ésta despliega para llevar a cabo sus actividades delictivas, representan un grave problema … Continue reading
The state of drug policy Reform in Latin America Latin America has been (and still is) the hardest-hit region by the War on Drugs. It shouldn’t come as a surprise that it is the part of the world with the … Continue reading
Will 2012 be the year? Drug policy reform is moving along in the world and 2012 might very well be the year when marijuana will become legal in some part of the world, more precisely, somewhere in the Americas. Uruguayan … Continue reading
Speak up! Stand-up! Get involved! I created this section to keep you informed about actions that I initiated or that I find worthwhile and potentially impactful. Feel free to comment on this post to alert me to actions you are … Continue reading
“Mujica says that while drug addiction is a medical problem, drug trafficking is an unwinnable police problem. Uruguay would be the world’s first nation to sell marijuana directly.” http://www.washingtonpost.com/world/the_americas/uruguays-president-says-his-plan-envisions-legalizing-only-marijuana-no-other-illicit-drugs/2012/07/05/gJQALgpHQW_story.html
Click here for English version Por favor, agregue su nombre para apoyar la legalización de la marihuana en Uruguay, y haga clic en la parte inferior del formulario para firmar. También puedes twittear a: Presidencia de Uruguay: @SCpresidenciauy Senador Jorge … Continue reading